Customer service logistics specialist (Bucharest)
Ultra Fog is hiring Customer Service and Logistics specialists for the branch in Bucharest.
If you plan to relocate, this is the perfect opportunity!
During the 2019's Summertime, we require You to pass a three months training course at our headquarter in Italy, Viareggio.
The company assumes the responsibility to help You with the relocation.
UE passport is mandatory.
The future employee will have to agree to a diligent and careful work, in particular:
- to respond to incoming Service, Start Up And After-sales/ Warranty requests, including but not limited to:
- provide price quotations, order acknowledgments, invoices and other assistance to the Customer;
- preparing the time schedule of the Service Engineers
- ensure that Service Engineers receive all the necessary information and documentation in order that they can carry out their work properly;
- prepare and issue Service Certification;
- raise and process spare parts orders;
- raise and process warranty claims;
- verify the invoices, expenses and time reports of Service Engineers and report to the Account Manager;
- to deliver spare parts directly to the Customer (sporadic business trips are required);
- coordination of travel logistics;
- preparation of necessary documents for travel/work;
- coordination of delivery of materials for various projects;
- contact with the transportation company;
- cooperation with the production department;
Please send your curriculum vitae at the below-mentioned e-mail address.