Customer Care Agent
Are you interested in travel business and international environment, career growth opportunities and dynamic tasks in which you would be free to put your communication and problem-solving skills to a good use? If you answer “yes” to all of this, then come and join KIVORK!
What you’ll love about us:
- $600 average salary with bonuses
- Official employment and full social package
- Comfortable location in the city centre
- Cosy and friendly environment
- Paid training and on-the-job coaching
- Working various shifts
- Receive and handle flight-related inquiries via calls, chat and emails
- Provide timely response and regular assistance to customers
- Assist with additional in-flight services and amenities
- Previous experience in customer support is an asset
- Attention to detail, quick learner’s skills and high sense of accountability
- Excellent writing and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
In case you are interested, please forward us your CV in English to email@example.com or call at 060888179.
Thank you in advance for your application!