JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, JTI offers the most rewarding careers in the best workplaces around the world to over 40,000 employees, representing more than 100 nationalities. One of the fastest growing international industry players over a ten-year period, we market world-renowned brands in more than 120 countries and provide cutting-edge experience for our people. For more information, visit www.jti.com
With this advertisement JTI Moldova is announcing the following vacancy of:
Corporate Affairs & Communications Associate
The incumbent will be responsible for anticipating, assessing and shaping the operating environment in which JTI business, employees, customers and competitors are seated.
In this role of strategic importance, you will deal with regulatory, anti-illegal trade, taxation, internal & external communications, as well as with community investment strategies development and implementation in line with JTI business philosophy, values and mission.
Furthermore, you will organize and attend public and private events, represent the Company in a wide range of areas and will build a solid professional network aimed at fostering a reputation of a responsible and respected member of the community in which we operate.
- University or postgraduate degree in social, political or natural science, including law, economics, business administration or other relevant field;
- At least 3 years of sound professional experience in a similar role with international exposure, a ministerial or parliamentary office, a consulting firm (public affairs, advocacy, media relations, finance) or with a media organization;
- Deep understanding of public policy development process and implementation mechanisms;
- Excellent knowledge of national and international political and economic context;
- Proven experience in dealing with public authorities and/or managing relationships with external partners;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in teams and with cross-functional assignments;
- Flexibility, adaptability, cultural sensitivity and winning attitude;
- Proficiency in Finance and/or Media Relations represents an advantage;
- Fluency in Romanian, English and Russian languages;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point).
Join our idea and become a part of this journey. Send your resume by email to email@example.com by January 14th, 2019 and mention that you apply for “Corporate Affairs & Communication Associate”.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration.