A UK-based digital marketing group is hiring in Moldova. After developing and releasing a number of projects in the digital marketing and online gaming space, we are looking to strengthen our marketing team
We are looking for a highly creative copywriter with a passion for everything internet and deep experience in writing engaging pieces of content. You will be writing & editing copy for our portfolio sites and apps as well as salescopy for our digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients looking to tap into the DACH market.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Write clear, original and persuasive copy that sparks interest and sells
* Research trending stories from around the Web
* Work with the Marketing Team Leaders to create new content ideas
* A/B test and monitor headlines, making necessary changes to the content without being prompted to do so
* Research competitors and stay up-to-date of market trends
The requirements for the candidate are:
* Excellent German writing skills
* Good English
* Previous experience in writing engaging content
* Proof of a content portfolio
* A grammatical mind - loathing typos, contradictions and “fluff-content” whilst being able to quickly and comprehensively grasp new content trends, principles and outlines
* Passion for viral communities such as BuzzFeed, Vice, Upworthy etc. This is one of those jobs where experience in watching cat videos on YouTube is in fact a big plus.
Knowledge of other languages would also be very helpful but is not a requirement. Perks include:
* Competitive salary
* opportunity to travel to relevant conferences
* company-wide performance bonuses
* work with a very experienced team towards achieving globally-recognized success
* central office location in Chisinau with an option to work remotely on a need-basis
This is a great opportunity to join a funded & fast-growing startup run by experienced entrepreneurs. We only work with people who are motivated, energetic, multi-talented and above all, willing to achieve more.If that sounds like you, send your CV, links to previous content written by you and a few words describing your current status (freelancing, full time employment etc.) to the email firstname.lastname@example.org Our aim is to get back to all candidates within 1 week.