We are looking for a Content Writer passionate about photography design and image editing to join our team and enrich our clients websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies);
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services;
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems;
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication;
- Submit work to editors for input and approval;
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles;
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic;
- Promote content on social media;
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics;
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone);
- Update website content as needed.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English is a must;
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role;
- Portfolio of published articles;
- Experience doing research using multiple sources;
- Familiarity with web publications;
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress);
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, Philology, or related field.
Let's meet and discuss more about this opportunity!
You only need to send your CV at email@example.com
Please indicate in the e-mail subject the position you are interested in.