We are looking for a part-time Content Manager who will be responsible for the content management process for several financial websites.
The basic responsibilities:
• Set and follow the company's content strategy.
• Order content from the copywriters, and check their output.
• Post content regularly on the websites according to the schedule.
• Edit and adjust the published content.
• Perform basic SEO activities (keywords, titles, meta descriptions).
• Determine and order visual content from the designer.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have an excellent written English.
• Be well organized and able to work independently.
• Be creative minded with an ability to propose interesting ideas for new content.
• Know HTML basics
Previous experience related to content management will constitute an advantage.
The company offers:
- Low-stress environment;
- Friendly atmosphere and pleasant working conditions;
If you are interested in this position, just submit your CV with a short presentation letter, and mention your salary expectations in the e-mail.
Should you require assistance for our Content Manager position then please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com