KIVORK is an international IT product company. Together we design and manage our own products in the field of travel and transportation. We have a wide community of 750 employees based in various offices worldwide including Moldova, the UK, India, the USA and local remote teams in Kazakhstan, Armenia, Ukraine and Russia.
We are a team of education enthusiasts forming an excellent training department at Kivork! We like to teach, we like to study, we like to think, debate and understand the essence of things!
We use the independent online learning method and interactive animated videos. We reach hundreds of people with fun, crystal clear and memorable educational materials. We combine education with art!
As a team, we like to have fun and share ideas. We have short team-buildings every Friday, we celebrate every birthday and we appreciate each other!
○You like studying new things, understanding them as well as explaining them in a clear, structured way.
○You like ordering everything into neat, pleasant little systems, nice little graphs, tables and lists! Maybe you even like spreadsheets!
○You would enjoy writing out simple and engaging explanations, toying with a sentence to make it better, clearer, nicer! You like structuring information, defining it, giving it cool titles!
○You like explaining things to them and making them get that "aha" moment! The faster and better you do it, the happier you are!
○You would enjoy coming up with creative and engaging ways to represent information visually and practice it in memorable, emotionally engaging ways!
- Build online courses as a team, all the way from research, content writing & creation, test creation, to course upload
- Research: interview assigned experts, read online materials
- Content writing: summarize your findings using time-tested templates
- Script writing: create engaging scripts for animated videos. We use basic language, real examples, child-like explanations, storytelling, metaphors, salesy formulations, etc.
- Video creation (no technical skills required, we use a simple platform). We represent the ideas visually, using jokes, sounds, metaphors and other techniques to make it fun and clear!
- Creative activity & test creation: brainstorm practice ideas with the team
- Train people online, occasionally offline (about 10% of the job)
- Work tightly with the team to improve our work, share new apps, add something to our design and training guidelines - meet daily, brainstorm, offer your opinion, share, discuss ideas!
- salary starting from $600-$800
- 7h work shift + 1h of breaks
- Official employment, official on-card salary
- 28 paid vacation days, paid sick leave
- partially flexible schedule
- possibility for a 4 day office/1 day remotely in time (after 3-6 months), depending on circumstances
- occasional short-term remote work accommodation, when really needed
- Fun events (e.g. general knowledge quizzes with prizes)
- Genuinely happy and positive team, good atmosphere
- B2 Level of English minimum, C1-C2 desired
- Personal interest in education & learning
- Enthusiastic about learning, new information, structuring it, teaching it
- Familiarity with computers and basic software and apps (e.g. Gmail)
- Experience in education, sales or design is advantageous but not required