· Responsible for personnel costs calculations (salaries, benefits in kinds, etc..)
· Maintain petty cash function for the company including proper documentation flow. Manage Reporting:
· Responsible for the quality of accounting and reporting data and communication with external auditors for the local reporting package preparation;
· Preparation of reports for the Fiscal and Statistical authorities;
· Responsible for preparing various reports and analysis to be submitted to business and other entities; Manage Tax:
· Responsible for preparation of all tax related declarations and for determining the proper tax treatment of the business operations in the company;
· Providing calculation of all taxes, including VAT, excise and local taxes;
· Ensure correct tax treatment for fixed assets (including detailed classification in tax depreciation groups) and inventories (stock shortages, scrap, etc)..
· Prepare yearly Corporate income tax assessment and support the superior in regard to changes of legal requirements in this area; Internal Control Systems:
· Support implementation of Internal Control System;
· Ensure that related control activities and measures are properly defined, documented and implemented. Main requirements:
· Educational requirements: University Degree in Economics or any comparable education;
· Perfect knowledge of IFRS
as the accounting evidence is based on IFRS;
· Highly organized and detail oriented, high ability to generate commitment and create partnerships;
· Languages: Fluency in English, Romanian;
· IT literate: MS-Office and SAP is absolutely required.
· Place of Employment: Chisinau Head Office;
· Superior: Finance Director.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the position for which you are applying. Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.
- Great dynamic team;
- Flexible working program;
- Motivating salary;
- Performance bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Training & personal development plan.