ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented commercial bank. In our operations with business clients, we focus on small and medium-sized enterprises, as we are convinced that these businesses create jobs and make a vital contribution to the economies in which they operate. By offering simple and accessible deposit facilities and other banking services and by investing substantial resources in financial education, we aim to promote a culture of savings and financial responsibility.
Our shareholders expect a sustainable return on investment over the long term, rather than being focused on short-term profit maximisation. We invest extensively in the training and development of our staff in order to create an open and efficient working atmosphere and to provide friendly and competent customer service for our clients.
At present ProCredit Bank Moldova is looking for:
- Overseeing and monitoring the legality and compliance of internal regulations of the bank and participating in drawing up of internal rules;
- Providing legal advice on the Bank products and services ensuring that these are in line with current legal framework;
- Reviewing legislative projects and acts;
- Communicating with the National Bank of Moldova, the Ministry of Justice, ProCredit Holding and other authorities;
- Coordinating and participating in the development of internal regulations in the area of corporate governance;
- Developing and fostering a compliance culture throughout the Bank;
- Drawing up and submitting quarterly and annual reports on compliance activity;
- Drawing up a summary of amendments made in the national laws and regulations related to the Bank activity on a regular basis.
- Relevant working experience, more than 2 years (experience in banking sector is an advantage);
- University degree in Law is an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of English (spoken and written);
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Ability to work independently and perform complex activities and analysis;
- Attention to details and commitment to quality of the work performed;
- Ability to systematically and logically analyze information;
- Willingness and ability to learn and to improve continuously;
- Team player.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please, send your CV and Motivation letter to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the name of vacancy in the subject of your letter.
ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented and responsible commercial bank. We offer excellent customer service to small and medium enterprises and to private individuals who would like to save.
We are convinced that our prosperity depends on success of each employee. And, we invest extensively in the training and development of our staff in order to create an open and efficient working atmosphere, and to provide friendly and competent service for our clients.