Who we are: Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, HR Administration, Staff Leasing, etc. We can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
What we do: We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise, and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Work with the business leadership in defining, prioritizing, and achieving strategic objectives related to compliance and auditing across all regions.
- Manage and review annual security training required for all Guardians working with Internal Safeguard University as necessary.
- Anti-Money Laundering requirements processing for Safeguard’s Client, follow up and administration
- Collaborate with human resources and operational departments to ensure the implementation of consistent strategies in line with compliance standards.
- Consult with Inhouse Attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues and for interpretation
- Verify that all Organization and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented and communicate to meet Compliance and Audit requirement.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- A solid team player who can work independently
- Must be computer literate with working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Presentation and delivery skills
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At
Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey.
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for.