Commercial Projects Manager
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! Philip Morris Moldova is looking for:
Commercial Projects Manager
IF YOU HAVE:
• High education.
• Analytical skills and logical thinking
• Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
• 3+ years’ experience in analytics, forecasting, market intelligence, planning, sales and distribution management
• 2+ years of experience in managing teams
• Advanced knowledge of Project management methodologies
• Advanced level in MS Office
you are the one we want to meet for staffing our Commercial team in Philip Morris Moldova, based in Chisinau, Moldova
As Commercial Projects Manager, YOU WILL:
• Build and manage a team of professionals, provide and inspire constructive collaboration among the Team members
• Lead analysis and interpretation of market intelligence data for long and short term planning of activitiesprojects
• Develop specific brand and trade channel initiatives to contribute to national commercial strategy.
• Development Plan (commercial initiatives, channels’ infrastructure and Territory specific brandconsumer activation programs) in accordance with overall Strategy.
• Maintain and develop comprehensive knowledge of business environment, consumer segmentation and trends, competitors, trade partners and market trends within the area of responsibility in order to establish full understanding of business context.
• Monitor focused and cost-effective utilization of the allocated resources to support Commercial activities.
• Regularly track the effectiveness of deployed activities and develop action plan to deliver sustainable business results in the area of responsibility.
• Work in truly international environment: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world
• Empowerment and freedom to lead innovative projects, purpose driven motivation and work on the global mission
• Unique development opportunities and professional growth. We are certified global top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization
• Competitive compensation & social package.
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new innovative journey of the industry, please apply online
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com