British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (local GAAP) and company procedures (IFRS)
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
- Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers, WBS and documents business transactions
- Develop and implement various accounting procedures: Accounting Policy, Payment Policy, Payment Procedures, Treasury Policy, Corporate Card Rules
- Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review
- Preparation and submission of the financial reports to local Tax & statistic authorities, payments into the budget and ensure compliance with tax rules
- Manage and ensure that all required clarifications on potential risky tax points are received with the authorities
- Monitoring tax legislation changes and proactive response to raise if required CR for SAP solution
- Cooperation with tax outsourcing team and using most of their experience and expertise to the benefit of company objectives.
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Closely supports HR &Salary matters where required
- Experience in international company
- Work experience as accountant, senior accountant, chief accountant, finance manager or similar
- Knowledge of SAP and taxation principles
- Experience in planning budgeting reporting management reporting is preferable
- Fluency in English
- High level knowledge of Excel
Apply online: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=15263&company=C0007596015P&username