Chief Accountant (with the duties of Finance Director)
- International telecom branch located in Moldova.
- You will be responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual budget execution reports;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions;
- Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with legislation;
- Reporting, advising on company’s contracts, possible risks, and offer solutions to solve problems knowing well the Moldovian accounting law;
- Recording, classifying, summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
- Professional chief accountant with over 5 years of experience, preferably in telecom industry, but not mandatory;
- Bachelor Degree or higher education in Accounting or Finance. Highly viewed ACCA certified, or student applicants;
- Proven success in budgeting, reporting, advising the management on different fields of accounting;
- English, Romanian,- advanced , Russian;
- Excellent computer skills and communication skills, Excell, 1C.
The company offer:
- The salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and interview performance;
- The opportunity to work in an international company and grow professionally;
- Will collaborate and receive professional support with colleagues from different countries.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com; Phone: 069104433
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code BD1 in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.