Chief Accountant (SAP)
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Accounting/Finance department
- Detailed knowledge of accounting procedures
- Requires a complete understanding of key financial and accounting tools
- Depth of knowledge to manage and direct the following areas: Finance, Taxation, Audit, Risk management and local business regulations
- Knowledge of English language
- Builds effective leadership pipeline and robust succession
- Meeting the requirements of Moldovan accounting and tax authorities
- Cooperation with tax outsourcing team and using most of their experience and expertise to the benefit of company objectives
- Contributing to the effective and timely delivery of ledger and financial reporting, as well as other special projects as assigned
- Check and prepare monthly Purchase & Sales journals and General ledger
- Local tax compliance: indirect taxes, transfer pricing, etc
- Monthly payments of taxes, back up for other payments
- Provide external auditors with accurate requested information and support them
- Support to local employees and project teams from accounting perspective
- Provide monthly reports and ad hoc reports requested by direct manager and other departments
- Support for monthly closing and fiscal declarations for Group
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with Corporate reporting requirement and policies
- Follow internal controls rules
Here are just a few highlights:
- Your colleagues: You’ll be surrounded by smart, friendly team players that truly care about the work they do, and there are plenty of happy hours and teambuilding events to connect outside work
- The flexibility: We creates the perfect environment for people to integrate their work and life, by offering offering flexibility, from Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 or 8.00-17.00
- The growth and innovation: As part of a growing team, you’ll have lots of great opportunities
- The office: Our modern office space is located in Center sector and is equipped with comfortable work spaces, collaborative gathering areas and modern technology that easily connects you to all of our global offices
- The benefits: You’ll have access to a robust benefits package, and competitive salary
We want you in our team if you think we can accomplish great things together! To apply send your CV to: email@example.com , our recruiters from Mantis will contact you asap.