Business Development Manager
General description of the position:
Business development manager is responsible for launching the project of business development of the company on the local and extern markets projects and managing the assigned projects on all stages of service life cycle.
The main responsibilities shall include:
• Identifying new channels of sales and business development on the local market;
• Prospecting and identifying foreign markets for business expansion;
• Participating in the elaboration and subsequent implementation of the assertion strategy on the foreign market;
• Participating in the development of new products and services of the company;
• Leading and coordinating the work of the other specialists;
• Liaise with the clients and conduct presentations to promote company’s services;
• Prepare and send proposals to clients and negotiate terms and conditions;
• Is responsible for the implementation of the Project work plan according to indicators for achieving planned results.
• University degree in business, economics or other areas relevant for the implementation of described tasks;
• At least 2 years’ professional experience as a project manager or other relevant position;
• Good understanding of a business running;
• Experience in the field of marketing or sales, negotiations would be an asset;
• Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English is a must;
• Ability to engage with various partners and stakeholders at different levels, to establish and maintain contacts with senior-level officials;
• Leadership and Self-Management
• Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner, maintaining a high quality standard throughout;
• Languages: Romanian, English and Russian (written and verbal advanced work proficiency);
• Very good online research and computer skills;
• Maximum attention to detail and analytical thinking;
• Orientation on research of additional information independently.
What we offer:
• Fix salary plus bonuses according to performance indicators achived;
• Modern office in the center of Chisinau;
• Possible flexible work schedule to be settled.