Business Development Manager
Psychologist / Actor / Dancer / Traveler / Stalker / Philosopher / Shark
Imagine this… You’re a sales agent in a call center, working 9 to 6, five days a week. Every day you are stuck in your cubicle, your phone glued to your ear, in a desperate attempt to reach your target, all the while being shouted at by your stressed, jerk of a boss. Did that make your skin crawl? Is that what you’re trying to avoid? Then, we’re looking for you.
Who are we?
We are DevelopmentAid, a leading information provider, specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value for their customers. What we do is abstract. It is challenging. And it actually matters.
If you think you can do real business developing, then you might just be the Business Development Manager we need.
• Establish contact with potential clients and identify key decision-makers;
• Offer and promote company’s services;
• Extend the existing clients database;
• Attend international conferences and meet the clients in person;
• Maintain strong relationships with contacts and develop further business.
• Excellent English, both written and spoken. Additional language skills is an asset;
• Good communication skills, feeling comfortable on the phone and face to face with prospects;
• Working experience in the related field (sales) would be an advantage;
• Very good online research and computer skills.
• Competitive remuneration, base salary starting with 325 Euro net for the trial period (2 months); 400 Euro net base salary after the trial plus commission;
• Referral bonus;
• Full time, Monday - Friday work schedule, with flexible working hours;
• Work directly with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector;
• Business travel outside the country for senior colleagues;
• International working environment, company operating on the global market;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barista;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you’re still reading and we’ve not scared you away, send your CV with job code BDM to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/ for more information.