Business Development Manager
We are looking for a business development manager with a strong attitude: motivated, energetic, multi-talented and autonomous.
• Search business opportunities over social networks (Linkedin) and internet and create deals
• Creating, improving, update of marketing materials that support business development: presentations, descriptions, case studies, commercial proposals, templates for sales email, etc.
• Management of content & advertising campaigns for corporate websites and Linkedin
• Creating marketing performance reports on a weekly basis
• Offer and promote company’s services
• Extend the existing clients database;
• Conduct a meeting with the clients;
• Maintain strong relationships with contacts and develop further business.
• Languages: English (written - advanced work proficiency), Italian and German are a nice plus
• Good communication skills, feeling comfortable on the phone with prospects;
• Working experience in the related field (sales) would be an advantage;
• Very good online research and computer skills.
• Experience in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Maximum attention to detail and analytical thinking
• Orientation on research of additional information independently
• Ability to organize workload taking full responsibility for what you do
• Ability to provide information clearly and shortly
• Ability to coordinate and organise other peoples tasks
• To be friendly and communicative
• Based on professional experience - any salary level could be possible
• Dynamic and friendly work environment, lack of bureaucracy that make
great things be done easier
• International team of professionals
• Full time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary base salary for the trial period (6 months); Increased salary after the trial plus commissions;
• Official employment;
• Young friendly environment
• Startup open minded peoples
• Schedule: Monday-Friday, full time
• Feel free to send your CV, even if you’re not sure that you meet all job requirements