Our Client, the International Company - one of the largest manufacturers of ingredients for the confectionery industry, opens a new vacant position.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & EXPORT MANAGER
- Organization of export of products, development of sales channels, preparation and conclusion of supply contracts, sales planning, etc.;
- External development of the company - opening branches, partnership, entering new markets;
- Market and competitor research, search for ideas for business development;
- Analysis and improvement of the company's business processes;
- Marketing management (events, promotions, sales, participation in exhibitions, product presentations, and so on) and sales (exports).
REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANDIDATE:
- Higher education;
- Desirable experience in sales of B2B;
- Effective experience in negotiation (correspondence, communication with customers, including by phone);
- Knowledge of Romanian, Russian and English - perfectly;
- Knowledge of the program Microsoft Office;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Successful teamwork experience!
- Communicability is necessary;
- High stress tolerance.
WORK AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
- The company offers a decent level of wages;
- Social package;
- Corporate mobile connection;
- Voluntary medical insurance;
- The possibility of professional and career growth within the company with relocation to European countries (optional).
If you interested, send your information on the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details, please call: 078808500