Business Development Assistant
DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider, specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated person, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including DevelopmentAid database of clients, market leads and other individual research.
• Establish business relations with clients over email, social media and via phone;
• Identify appropriate individuals within the targeted organizations;
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects;
• Help the Business Development Manager build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients;
• Manage data for existing and new clients in the database;
Assist Business Development Manager in preparing for the business trips;
• Responsible for Business Development Manager’s conversation with clients, during its absence.
• University degree;
• Computer literacy (standard Office applications);
• Good command of English, both written and spoken;
• Knowledge of additional language would be highly advantageous;
• Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred);
• Attentive to details and customer oriented.
• Competitive remuneration, base salary starting with 300 Euro net for the trial period (2 months); 325 Euro net base salary after the trial plus commission;
• Referral bonus;
• Full time, Monday - Friday work schedule, with flexible working hours;
• Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector;
• International working environment, company operating on the global market;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barista;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code LG-BDD, to: email@example.com
Please visit https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/ for more information.