Business Development Analyst/ Project Acquisition
Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile, specializing in development finance, is looking for a new Business Development Analyst/ Project Acquisition colleague to join our team based in Chisinau, Moldova. The new team member will become an integral part of our Business Development Unit and will be involved in working closely with colleagues to prepare technical offers in response to international tenders and pursue new business opportunities for BFC.
BFC offers career growth opportunities and the possibility to actively support international projects' implementation and create a meaningful and impactful result in development finance space.
Duty station: Chisinau, Moldova
- Conduct market research and data analysis on banking and financial sectors of different countries
- Elaborate competitive expressions of interest, technical offers, and company presentations in response to invitations to tenders from international donor agencies
- Monitor the administrative aspects of the project acquisition process Conduct and facilitate business communication with international partners
- Perform other related tasks as necessary in order to grow BFC’s project portfolio
- University degree in economics, finance, banking or related fields
- Previous work experience with international companies and/or projects is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize effectively while working on multiple tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Excellent command of English (this will be tested), fluency in Russian is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and web resources
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and results-oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter online at http://bfconsulting.com/about/vacancies/ .
The deadline for submission of applications is December 31, 2018.
The applications are assessed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.