Universoft was founded in 2008 and has been a growing company ever-since. Our mission is transforming businesses by producing cutting-edge digital products for our clients. We specialize in native, mobile and web applications development, as well as developing strong and scalable back-end systems to support the projects
Universoft is searching for a highly-motivated Business Analyst who will ensure the projects are aligned with strategies & prioritized appropriately. For this job position, you should have a keen eye for detail and passion for the mobile industry. You will be responsible for coordinating and reporting on testing and execution efforts across technology and business processes.
- Research, prioritize, and document functional needs in business requirements documents.
- Participate in status meetings with development team to review development issues and progress. Provide regular updates on progress and issues.
- Be an active participant in the QA cycle and contribute towards business decisions on priority and resolution.
- Perform user acceptance testing for maintenance and change releases.
- Implementing functional requirements written directly by product managers.
- Being creative and responsible.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Good written English, spoken English is a plus. Additional languages knowledge is a plus.
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
You will have the chance to:
- Be a part of the development process that is hand in hand with Research and Development activities.
- Experience how technology can be used for professional purposes.
- Be a member of a dynamic development team and an agile development process.
- Follow the latest technology trends in mobile apps and game development.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive industry level salaries, reviewed on a timely basis, or on personal achievements and involvement in the project.
- Full social package, medical insurance.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate professionals, with ability for fast growing in professional terms.
- Full Time job.
Please send your resume (CV) to: email@example.com
PLEASE indicate in the subject the position you apply for.