We’re looking for someone to tell “i know blockchain“ rather than “i know Solidity”.
- Hands-on development of smart contracts (Solidity, Ligo or other Tezos languages, Typescript for Hyperledger Fabric)
- Guide backend and frontend developer on what’s needed for blockchain integration of a product
- Actively participating in R&D sprints and discoveries of new projects.
- Teaching and guiding younger guys through need blockchain waters
- Be part of the bigger team or lead one in an agile environment
- 2+ years of provable hands on commercial experience of blockchain development
- Knowledge for at least one smart contract language (Solidity, Ligo, TEAL or wrappers etc.)
- Deep understanding of different blockchain solutions and their purposes
- Architectural mindset and good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to pick up quickly a new blockchain ecosystem (we all know the’re similar in a way)
- Good English (B2+) and communication skills (incl. Ability to understand BRs)
- Being a leader is more than welcome (+ salary and karma)
- An open attitude towards new frameworks and technologies
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and casual office, remote work during the pandemia
- Free lunches and English lessons
- Additional trainings, certifications, courses, and books provided by the company
Feel free to contact us :) Use the e-mail below to send us your CV and let us know you’re interested in the job!