If you eat C# and SQL Server for breakfast and would love to work with Azure, you might just be the Back-End Developer we’re looking for!
We’re always on the lookout for a new challenge: most of our projects are built from scratch in an Agile environment, and we strive to employ the latest technologies and work processes both for small and big designs.
We believe a happy teammate is one that gets to try out innovative ideas and develop cool stuff which we can hopefully implement in the future. As passionate and skilled craftsmen, we make a point of sharing our knowledge – and having fun whilst we do what we love, day after day.
Who you are:
- Comfortable with handling high complexity;
- Experienced in C# and SQL Server – and preferably in Azure, too;
- Able to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written;
- Happy to work with the customer on site;
- Willing to develop yourself continuously;
- Conscientious in staying abreast of new developments;
- Inquisitive, creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how;
- Passionate about IT – it’s not just your job, it’s your true calling;
- Holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Information Technology or comparable, or a web development education from another institute or organization.
What we offer:
- Great opportunities to develop yourself (clear career paths, yearly evaluations and increases, job rotation program)
- Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – up to 1 full salary;
- Additional vacation days based on years at ORTEC;
- An open and friendly work environment with a great location, new and easy to access office building;
- Relaxation areas, daily fruits delivery, foosball table, our own bar the ”ORTap”
- On-site chair massage;
- Events: Annual teambuilding, Christmas party, monthly ORTEC Sports Day;
- ORTEC is implementing a Work from Anywhere policy that combines the benefits from the past as well as the learnings from the present;
- Sports benefits offered in collaboration with the network 7card;
- “Bookster “subscription;
- Fun quizzes, cooking sessions, coffee calls with colleagues and much more creativity in this new world we are all adjusting to.
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. Our development programs are tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, and include opportunities to attend courses and seminars.
Working at ORTEC means gaining challenging, practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate in a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short; the atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive.
We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the UK, Romania, Italy, the US, Australia, Brazil, Poland, Denmark and Singapore. You can learn more about our solutions and customers’ experiences on our website: www.ortec.com.