HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, a large international accounting company, consisting of a global consulting network of firms, is looking for a skilled person for this position:
YOUR ROLE: Supervise the audit field work of associates and review their work products to ensure the audit is thorough and properly documented. Seniors are also responsible for identifying and documenting audit risks, creating and managing client relationships, administering budget issues and ensuring that the audit manager and partner are adequately informed of all relevant items.
- Evaluate the client's internal controls, prepare the audit program, perform audit tests according to the audit manual and schedule the engagement;
- Review working papers for accuracy and completion, financial statements for suitability of presentation and adequacy of disclosures and documentation of discussions with clients;
- Summarize engagement, make planning points for the next year, prepare management letters, draft reports, and prepare routine client correspondence;
- Follow the progress of the engagement and resolve auditing and accounting problems;
- Coordinate the review of files by the Audit Manager;
- Keep the Audit Manager aware of the progress of the engagement, consult with the Audit Manager on problem areas and review with him/her any significant audit finding.
- Have minimum 2 years of work experience in auditing;
- Are a fast learner;
- Have good command of English;
- ACCA student-advantage;
- Have teamwork skills.
YOUR REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary;
- Clear career growth with bi-annual performance assessment;
- ACCA full support (covered fees and study materials, paid study leaves);
- International business exposure;
- Possibility for hybrid working;
- Friendly leadership;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee.
Please send in your resumes in English. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SA1 in the subject line or CV. Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.