Candidates will provide support to audit assignments in various industries, assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties, execute audit procedures, such as obtaining an understanding of data processes, testing controls, identify risks and inform the seniors.
· A degree in economical area or at the final stage of completion
· Experience in audit or other financial sector- advantage
· Good knowledge of accounting principles and usual accounting notes;
· Willingness to work within a dynamic team;
· Thirsty for new challenges and strong analytical skills;
· Good command of English
Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the reference code AA02.