Equip – Test is a global technological company with several technical competence centers, R&D centers and production locations in Europe and Asia.
Our team design, manufacture and support companies, who manufacture Printed Circuit Boards and Cable – Harnesses.
In our newly opened factory in Chisinau FEZ Zone, we are now looking for open minded, talented and loyal people, who are willing to learn real high – technology in the field of testing and measurement. Who are able to create new products for high – tech industries like electrical cars.
Our production hall is brand new and therefore we provide first level work conditions. As Equip – Test operates in digitalized working environment, we offer exceptional opportunity for our future colleagues to learn how to work with latest software solutions with digital modern technologies.
Currently we have the following open positions:
Assembly & Wiring Operator
Responsibilities include: To learn and understand how to assemble, wire and solder our test equipment for testing of electronic cable-harnesses and printed circuit boards.
What we offer:
- Long – term career prospective
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Great Team
- Training abroad
- Paid overtime
What we expect:
- Quality and precise work
- Responsibility for work you do
- Willingness to learn
- Proven experience as operator
- Perform task as manual assembly
- Special cables and connectors assembly
- Connector crimping
- PCB and cables manual soldering with soldering irons
- Able to carry out repetitive task quickly and methodically
- Work and learn in a team
- Work in shifts
Good to have and know, but not a must:
- Read and understand mechanical or electrical drawings
- Have previous experience in hand soldering
- Proactive and respective to all other people during work
- Travel willingness abroad
- Experience in production
- High school diploma or equivalent technical school
Send your CV to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org