We’re Looking for Rockstars to Join Our Team!
At SAPEC, we’re not only passionate about the work that we do and the impact that it has on human lives, but we’re passionate about the people who make it happen! Every day,
it is our priority to bring in talented and motivated individuals and create a workplace that drives, engages and retains them.
By working for our client - the biggest Pharma Company in the world, you’ll be part of a challenging and rewarding industry that will allow you to develop your skills quickly while doing your part to change the world.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Angular 2 or higher
- Minimum of 2 years in total modern web and/or application development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as
Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with technical application design skills, interpreting
functional requirements into technical designs for web applications
- Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks for
cross-browser compatibility such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience leading small technical teams
- Experience using Typescript
- Experience on mobile or web development teams
- Knowledgeable of UI Design methods and testing
- Working experience with git
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledgeable of accessibility guidelines (W3C)
- Knowledgeable of the MEAN Stack and/or FULL Stack
- Contribution to Open Source and a working GitHub account
- Your colleagues: You’ll be surrounded by smart, friendly team players that truly care about the work they do, and there are plenty of happy hours and teambuilding events to connect outside work
- Working hours - 10:00-18:00, from Monday to Friday
- The growth and innovation: As part of a growing team, you’ll have lots of opportunities for career development and be exposed to the latest technologies due to our focus on remaining innovative
- The office: Our modern office space is located in Botanica sector and is equipped with comfortable work spaces, collaborative gathering areas and modern technology that easily connects you to all of our global offices
- The benefits: You’ll have access to a robust benefits package, and competitive salaries with increase every 6 months
We want you in our team if you think we can accomplish great things together! To apply send your CV to: email@example.com , our recruiters from Mantis will contact you asap.