We seek an analyst to join our sourcing team for a Swiss energy company, Chisinau office.
The analyst will become a specialist for the French energy market and will extend its skills to the other main European markets (German, Italian, Spanish, UK, …). The required character traits and job accountabilities are listed below.
• Acquire and maintain expertise in natural gas and electric power markets.
• Relationship management with customers (internal/external) suppliers and Public Utilities.
• RFP product cost-benefit analysis.
• Negotiate supply terms and prices with well-developed supplier base.
• Author recommendations to clients.
• Implement client-approved energy strategies.
• Follow up consumption & spend of clients on a monthly basis
Essential skills and qualifications:
• Master degree level in science
• Ability to negotiate complex pricing and contracts.
• High computation capacity
• Have a commercial attitude to be able to work directly with suppliers & customers (Skype, call)
• Must be able to identify, analyze and comprehend information from numerous sources, and communicate pertinent information to the appropriate parties.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word)
• Proficient in visual basic to develop programs for tariff analysis
• Fluent in French or English (written, spoken) – German will be appreciated
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English at email@example.com