At the request of our client - a successful Irish company, we are looking for an Administrative assistant for their Chisinau office.
The company is a supplier of engineering consultants with expert knowledge to the IT industry worldwide. It is in the process of setting up in Moldova and looking for administrative assistant.
Key activities will include:
- Providing efficient administrative support service;
- Support the set-up and maintenance of files and records;
- Create and update databases and spreadsheets to include collating, entering;
- Provide administrative support for key projects as may be assigned from time to time;
- General Account entry and generation of Invoices;
- Handle general telephone and email queries;
- Order, receive and stock office, mailroom and kitchen supplies;
- As part of a small office team, the candidate will be expected to be flexible and support other reasonable office/business tasks within the centre from time to time.
- Excellent English;
- Excellent secretarial, administration and organisational skills are essential;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency of English both written and verbal;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with various other team members;
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and manage work efficiently to strict deadlines;
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to process data efficiently;
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage and interact effectively in a business environment both through oral and written communications.
- Official employment;
- Comfortable working conditions;
- Work experience in a high-level foreign company;
- Dynamic team and interesting professional field of the company.
Location: Chisinau, MD
Interested candidates please send CVs to e-mail: email@example.com, with indication of the vacancy code: AAVB.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Additional questions can be asked on the number: +373 60 522 274.
You can see all our vacancies on the website: www.search4staff.com