JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, JTI employs around 45.000 employees worldwide representing more than 100 nationalities. One of the fastest growing international industry players over a ten-year period, we market world-renowned brands in more than 130 countries and
provide cutting-edge experience to our people. For more information, visit www.jti.com
With this advertisement JTI Moldova
is announcing the following opportunity of development for 2019 students or fresh graduates:
Accounting Associate Internship Position
• The intern is responsible for ensuring the proper bookkeeping of purchase requisitions, local invoices and contract database maintenance.
• The position holder will provide support in Accounts Payable (AP) related processes & activities, by ensuring the accurate bookkeeping of the invoices. He/she will ensure the correct bookkeeping of waybills, tyres and batteries.
• Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably in Economics;
• Motivation to develop as a professional in accounting area;
• Accounting knowledge;
• Knowledge of tax regulation related to AP accounting is considered an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• Attention to details;
• Proficient in using of MS Office;
• Good English language.
✓ paid internship,
✓ induction about company & your responsibilities,
✓ on-the-job training
✓ 5 days per week, 4 hours per day
✓ Period of 3 months
We are proud of our exciting and engaging atmosphere, innovative technologies and approaches.