• Document financial transactions by accurate and timely entering account information;
• Processing purchase invoices, bank statements, reminders;
• Reconcile accounts Payable and Receivable;
• Ensure timely bank payments;
• Providing financial information to management and preparing financial reports;
• Handle monthly and quarterly closing.
Requirements to candidate:
• University degree in Economics (preferably Accounting background);
• Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening) in English; French is a benefit;
• Attention to detail, logical approach, accurate worker;
• Ability to work with deadlines, without losing the global overview;
• Practice in working with databases;
• Advanced computer skills - working with MS WORD, EXCEL is no issue;
• Problem solver capable of using own initiative, but nevertheless being a team player.
• Good salary;
• Full social package;
• Attractive working conditions within an international team;
• Comfortable office in modern building.
To apply, please submit your CV in English to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com
Tel.: 373 60422844
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code (AC) in the subject line or CV.