- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Over 2 years of experience in sales.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, romanian and english languages.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Official employment in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova
- Working experience in an international Company with potential for growth and development
- Motivational working environment
- Working schedule: Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
- Office located in the center of Chisinau
- Trainings and team buildings abroad
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to the HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code ACM in the subject line or CV.
Contact phone: +373 62 101 257