Designers are responsible for meeting the creative vision, user experience, visual design, motion design, and assets production. Designers should have an understanding of evolving web technologies and grasp the tools necessary to accomplish any task.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Creativity is the main requirement for this position, the ideal candidate must have talent, skill.
- Knowledge and experience in producing multimedia commercials, advertising and other products.
- Any portfolio is a plus.
- Self motivated, proactive, disciplined and responsible person, passionate about online entertainment, online games, especially social ones.
- We expect our candidate to learn quickly, take the initiative to learn more by using internet resources and collaborate with team
You will be responsible for:
- Be highly innovative and a strong communicator, interacting with everyone from supervisors to co-workers to clients on a daily basis.
- Keep an eye on trends and know what's "hot" to create modern designs, and work well alone or a member of a team.
- Being organized and analytical, and understand how to use computer programs related to their work, such as Illustrator or PhotoShop.
- Responsible for the overall look of the product, vision-caster, design architect.
- Working on a variety of fields, from creating art logos to game ideas and scenarios, participate in the advertising process, being innovative.
You will have the chance to:
- Take a role in the scalable projects that serve to millions of users!
- Learn how to model and work on the complex requirements of social game mechanics.
- Be a part of the development process that is hand in hand with Research and Development activities.
- Experience how technology can be used for professional purposes.
- Be a member of a dynamic development team and an agile development process.
- Follow the latest technology trends in mobile gaming development.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive industry level salaries, reviewed on a time basis, or on personal achievements and involvement in the project.
- Full social package, medical insurance.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate professionals, with ability for fast growing in professional terms.
- Five days full time working hours and paid extra hours.
- Bonuses, comfortable office and others nice facilities.
Salary based upon interview.
Please send your resume (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE indicate in subject the position you apply for.