Katoen Natie is an international logistics service provider and port operator. Founded in 1854 and headquartered in Belgium, Katoen Natie is present in 36 countries on five continents and employs 15,000 worldwide. The company focuses on 10 main industries, including supply chain engineering, process engineering, petrochemicals, specialty chemicals, consumer goods and industry, port operations, general cargo and commodities, food and feed, silo cleaning, and art.
In order to continue the growth of our group, Katoen Natie is looking for:
WEB Application Tester
General required experience and studies:
- You have a University degree (preferably IT background)
- You possess excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening) in English
- You have the ability to communicate efficiently with a variety of stakeholders (Product owner, Business analysts, Programmers ...)
- You are an excellent problem solver capable of using own initiative, but nevertheless are a team player with a positive mindset
- Attention to details is highly important
- Can understand UML and BPMN
- Knowledge of the software testing lifecycle, testing processes and techniques.
- Experience with developing test plans, cases, scenarios, and scripts for web-based applications
- Experience with multiple types of testing, including integration, functional, API, regression, and performance/load testing
- Execute test cases (manual and automated) and analyze results
- Knowledge of testing tools: Selenium, Jasmine, Mocha, SpecFlow…is highly desirable
- Experience with automating UI and web services for web-based applications
Please send your application letter and CV to: Sergiu.Mironiuc@Katoennatie.com
Web site: www.katoennatie.com
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!