We are a group of like-minded individuals who aim to make the world of finance more transparent and user-friendly! How? By means of innovation and technology.
Do you wish to see the contribution of your work on a global scale? Then let’s join efforts in leading the change in the fintech industry!
To ensure health and safety, we will be conducting interviews online while on quarantine due to COVID-19. The official employment of the candidate who successfully passed all the recruiting steps will take place when we’re back to the regular work rhythm.
Web Application Security Engineer
The tasks we will trust you with:
- Performing static/dynamic code testing, manual code inspection, threat modeling and penetration testing of internal web applications to identify vulnerabilities and security defects;
- Supporting the implementation and enforcement of secure design principles according to policies, standards, and patterns of Information Security;
- Performing secure code review, design review, assisting developers to mitigate business critical vulnerabilities and attack vectors in web applications;
- Conducting white box security testing to assess and validate application security;
- Evangelizing secure code development practices internally, as well as defining, maintaining and enforcing the application of best security practices.
You’re the one we’re looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field) or equivalent work experience;
- You’re great at recognizing application vulnerabilities and exploiting them;
- You’re familiar with dynamic and static analysis techniques, fuzzing, and secure coding practices and frameworks, OWASP;
- You’re experienced with Linux OS;
- You have a good understanding of web application programming (web frameworks, ORMs, databases, etc.).
- Your English is at upper-intermediate level and your excellent communication skills are reflected in clear, accurate and purposeful language (written and verbal).
Salt Edgers love working here because:
- We get full training and peer-to-peer feedback every step of the way;
- We build in-house products that work 24/7/365 and receive global awards;
- We have generous room for growth and we benefit from regular trainings, hackathons, courses, and certifications;
- Our minds are always fit since we handle a variety of thought-provoking tasks;
- We are members of Moldova IT Park. We are offered competitive salary, attractive benefits, paid vacations, as well as performance-based bonuses and the unique opportunity to acquire stock options;
- We are privileged to work directly with Tier 1 banks (BBVA, SocGen, ING), credit bureaus, credit card companies;
- To insure our comfort, the office hours allow both early and late mornings: 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00 (Monday - Friday), as well as remote work if necessary;
- Our culture is supportive, ambitious, friendly and we have our share of fun during weekly Happy Hour, games, outings, team buildings;
- We’re never short of tasty snacks, beverages, great lunch deals, as well as awesome gym discounts to help burn the treats off;
- We are taken care of and valued here!
P.S. Lack of confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Send you CV in English at email@example.com
You’re only one email away from building a promising career!
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!