We are a highly driven international company, specialized in the marketing of luxury properties around the world.
As a result of the rapid expansion of our property portfolio, we are now focusing on ensuring appropriate strategies and mechanisms are in place to support our evolving operations.
We are looking for a responsible Web Administrator to perform a variety of tasks, adding and managing new properties on our website, communicate with current and prospective owners and clients, generate pitch decks and identify new business opportunities.
- The development of strong rapports with staff, travel partners, property managers and suppliers
- Adding new properties on the website, updating existing one, managing the content on a regular basis
- The periodic undertaking of site-inspections to ensure total customer satisfaction and the detailed updating of reports in the CRM system
- Updating the availability calendars for the most relevant properties
- The liaison with the owners / managers / decision makers for each property with the intent to promote the property through the Fantasia Villas list of distributors
- Identifying & sourcing the most appropriate properties for the company’s development strategy and objectives
- Direct contact with our clients, offering best properties based on their criteria
- The follow-up on all bookings with a view of ensuring that services offered are of high standard
- The coordination of bookings with services providers and the maintenance of records of all transactions entered including commission rates and payments
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficiency in English
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good time management abilities
- Strong decision-making skills
- Exceptional research and analytic skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills with programs such as MS Office
- Experience with a variety of content management systems such as WordPress, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field preferable.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!