Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2200+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
What You'll Do
- Set up and plan design process on the project, set priorities to product requirements;
- Plan and conduct user research, business and competitor analysis;
- Define user groups and personas;
- Design information architecture and user flows;
- Create interfaces and interaction prototypes;
- Plan and conduct usability audit;
- Create and maintain UI style guides;
- Hand off clean, high-fidelity mockups to developers;
- Conduct UI review to make sure the developed solution is aligned with the mockups;
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
- Daily commutation with the client.
Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Zeplin, Lucid Charts, Miro, Jira, Confluence
- Excellent communication skills, at least Upper Intermediate English level;
- Experience of working in cross-functional development team, as well as directly with client;
- Experience in conducting user research;
- Problem-solving aptitude, analytical mind with a business acumen;
- Ability to define user flows;
- Experience in creating high-fidelity interactive prototypes;
- Ability to quickly dive into a new domain;
- Ability to clearly communicate the design concept, argument design decisions;
- Help development teams to understand business goals, user problems, as well as analyse which features and solutions help to solve user problems;
- Ability to work with design systems, maintain them and create new UI components from scratch;
- A big plus would be experience in business analysis, working in product company;
- An up-to-date portfolio with UX/UI works, case studies;
- Knowledge sharing with team mates during workshops, trainings and mentoring sessions.
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).