DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 170 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for a new colleague in our growing Marketing team, in the position of the UI/UX Designer. In this role you will evaluate the existing web application and come with a set of recommendations how the UI should be changed to improve the user experience. The UI/UX Designer should learn the company's activity, services that are sold to our clients and the profile of the application user. After a website analysis to provide a list of recommendations for improvements of forms, results, calls to action texts and buttons.
- Create elegant, intuitive and functional user interfaces
- Deliver design solutions that satisfy business goals
- Collaborate with the Development and Marketing teams to define appropriate user experiences for our web-based application and issue mock-ups of functional and beautiful improvements to the products
- Identify users’ needs in each step of their navigation and create design solutions that are appropriate for each step
- Communicate interaction and design ideas with wireframes, user flows, process flows, site maps, or other tools
- Conduct and analyze user testing to validate designs
- Collaborate with developers to clarify design concepts and ensure design standards are maintained in implementation
- Experience in designing and iterating on web apps
- User behavior analysis skills
- Good understanding of and experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments
- Good knowledge of English, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Hybrid workplace, allowing for remote work but also offering the option to come to the office when necessary
- Be part of a professional Marketing team along with experienced, local and international writers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!