UI/UX Designer (ENG)
Boutique unconventional development shop is looking for a wingman. We like the passionate, the curious, the humble, the makers and the future-oriented.
Than shortly about us - we’re fun and easy-going, totally non-corporate style. We play fair, we speak the truth, we dedicate ourselves! We are responsible for what we put out in the world and try to keep it simple. Not simpler.
And here it goes, the official bullpoints cloud:
If you are a successful UX/UX Designer looking for:
- testing sandbox, working with senior devs, that have a product mindset and have an opinion )
- team collaboration on large scale products
- implementing innovative ideas
- self-management of work
- flexible work arrangements
- a competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results
- a full-time (8 hours/day; 5 days/week) and a stable job, the usuals
Check our requirements:
- product mindset
- we are not looking for a unicorn UX/UI, but prototyping experience and user centring UX approach comes as a priority
- visionary, not afraid to get her/his hands dirty and her/his voice lost in discussions with product managers and developers
- we don’t care what tools you are using, whilst these are optimized for the workflow
- we need a partner, not an executor, our product team is desperately looking for someone to work with closely
- English level - we always mix languages when writing and/or speaking languages, you have at least to understand us )
- No divas, machism and toxicity is tolerated
- Open discussions and healthy work conflicts
- The rest you know - cosy office, coffee, cookies, fruits and all of the millennials favourite things
If you've got so far, let’s meet for a coffee and talk!
You only need to send your CV and samples of the best code, your mama would be proud of at email@example.com
Please indicate in the e-mail subject the position you are interested in.