Trade Marketing Specialist
• Execute promotions and activations concepts and cooperate with organizers, partners and suppliers in regard to effective organization and execution.
• Cooperate with other functions to implement effective sales models for the related events, promotions and other actions;
• Cooperate with other functions in regards to effective execution of tasks. Providing necessary feedback for a higher future efficiency.
• Closely monitor all competitive activities, main trends/developments in the market and the overall country economy and distil/propose action requirements or adjustments to the marketing strategy, if any.
EDUCATION AND OPERATIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• University degree
• At least 1 year experience in Sales / Marketing within FMCG
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to details.
• Computer skills
• Knowledge of English, Romanian and Russian
What we offer:
⦁ Large experience in an international company;
⦁ Opportunity to grow & develop;
⦁ Paid lunch;
⦁ Free access to the company's gym;
⦁ Additional medical insurance;
⦁ Annual and monthly bonus.
Please send your CV with a cover letter on e-mail: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.