Our team in Moldova is growing, and we are looking for a qualified team leader to lead the team and provide effective guidance.
In addition, you will be responsible for managing, motivating, and supervising the team.
You will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should be able to take proactive steps to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, you should set a good example for your team members.
• stable employment in an international family company employing over 1700 employees throughout Europe;
• a competitive salary;
• official employment and social package starting on the first day;
• a life-work balance – Monday through Friday, between 8 and 17, after you leave the office the phone will not ring;
• professional and personal growth with a dedicated team;
• new modern and comfortable office;
• team building and fun events;
• free English classes;
• free coffee, tea, fresh fruits;
• travel business opportunities.
In this role you will:
• set clear team goals;
• delegate tasks and set deadlines;
• oversee day-to-day operations;;
• monitor team performance and report on metrics;
• motivate team members;
• discover training needs and providing coaching;
• listen to the team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts;
• recognize high performance and reward accomplishments;
• assist management with hiring process;
• encourage creativity and take risks;
• provide backup to team members.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
• have work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
• have organizational and time-management skills;
• have good decision-making skills;
• attention to details, team player, high level of responsibility;
• microsoft Office proficiency is a must;
• knowledge of English (minimum level B2) and Polish will be an advantage;
• degree in Management or training in leadership is a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please email your cv (only in English) to email@example.com!
str. Liviu Deleanu 13
Tel: (+373) 22 815827 mob. (+373) 79 888 174