R Systems unlock the potential of your people and processes, partnering with you to create the digital workforce of the future so you can get the most out of your technology investments with our dedicated integrated software services, all while helping you maintain and automate operations, minimize this way the risk to your business outcomes.
Member company of R Systems Group, with 2,500+ experts worldwide and 25+ years of experience in technology and telecom, R Systems has delivered more than 1,000+ projects successfully, to more than 100 global clients such as Swisscom, Metaswitch, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Vodafone, Extreme Networks, Bango, T-Mobile and many more.
System Integration Engineer
About the job
This is an opportunity for an experienced System Integrator Engineer working as part of a world-class dedicated team based in Romania. We’re joining forces with experts of recognized technology leader in developing award-winning and ultra-high performance, telecom communications software.
⦁ Creating the Configuration Requirements Specifications,
⦁ Creating Methods of Procedure (MOP) and Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP)
⦁ Execution of MOS and ATPS remotely or on-site for the customer
⦁ Multiple Nokia and customer lab deployments of NADCCM & CBIS software
⦁ First Office Application (FOA) deployment at customer switch site, and subsequent sites
⦁ Answering of Change Requests from the customer
Here’s what it takes to get here:
We would need System Integrators with Nokia experience on the following platforms:
⦁ Nokia Airframe Data Center Manager (NADCM)
⦁ CloudBand Infrastructure Solution (CBIS) software
⦁ eSW (Airframe OR 16, OR 17, OR 18 and OR 19 Compute Hardware firmware)
⦁ additionally, the personnel may be required to perform Security Application Server (SAS) entries for the different servers and switches
⦁ HP OpenView
⦁ Need to work on PST timezone, this means between starting at 6 or even 7 pm Moldova timezone.
Who we are as a team
• We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are
accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
• Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
• We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
• We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
• We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
• 2,700 employees worldwide
• 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
• 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
• Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce - US Gold Partner.