Swift Developer (Senior level)
What motivates you? At AROBS, we believe in two key principles: thriving through stability and gaining mastery through innovation.
For more than 14 years we offer strong partnerships and long term commitments. Local and international companies (from Germany, Finland, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland, UK and the U.S.) have chosen us as their trusted software development partner.
We like to acquire new skills because we want to stay relevant and more marketable in the ICT world. TraficOK, the first private system which collects, interprets and delivers traffic-related data in real time in Romania is our latest initiative. We strongly feel that our solutions and devices should empower people and change the way they experience everyday life.
Do you share the same principles? Join our team and you can develop your skills with smart colleagues who see opportunities and take initiative. We are seeking creative, talented, flexible, perseverant persons who stand out for their good technical and communication skills and are interested in constantly challenging their current limits. We will grow together by sharing our knowledge, experiences, dreams and visions.
AROBS Transilvania Software has currently 300 employees working in the offices of the company in Cluj-Napoca, Bucuresti, Iasi, Oradea, Ploiesti and Constanta. Last year, the company expanded on international markets, opening offices in Budapest, Chisinau and San Diego. AROBS was present four years in a row in the Deloitte Central Europe Technology FAST 50 (a competition dedicated to the fastest growing technology companies in the region, based on the growth rate of their revenues).
Interested in finding out more about us? Visit www.arobs.com.
Swift Developer (Senior level)
We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged computers. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. AROBS is growing!
Skills and experience required:
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GitLab)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- English language: good speaking and writing level.
- Analysis of system requirements, architecture and interfaces;
- Development and maintenance of mobile applications;
- Documentation of the Software;
- Trainings and team building activities;
- Competitive compensation;
- A well defined career path;
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- A team where work becomes fun
If you believe your skills and experience match this position, please, send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org , including the job title in the subject. Only selected candidates will be contacted.Come and discover AROBS!For more information about all our open positions please visit us on www.arobs.ro, www.arobs.com
Apply now at: email@example.com
Please mention the position for which you apply in the subject line.
Alte anunturi publicate de aceasta companie
CV-ul a fost expediat!