DynaPay is a UK based provider of intelligent and flexible FinTech solutions for any type of your business.
We offer Payment Acceptance Services, Payment Accounts and an open API which allows third parties to create value added services on top of our Legal, Technical and Banking infrastructure. DynaPay is a young and progressively thinking team of experts, following the ultimate goal of sharing its know-how in the FinTech industry. We run efficient risk management and continuous fraud prevention and focus on individual approach and continual support.
DynaPay is a part of DYNINNO Group that provide in-house IT solutions, lead generation and sales to brands operating in more than 50 markets worldwide. Experts in business process optimisation, DYNINNO Group are an international holding with more than 15 years in continuous development.
Support specialist (payment account opening for corporate customers)
● Provide support and advisory to clients and business partners across the world;
● Assist customers during the on-boarding process and due diligence process;
● Ensure smooth customer relationships with existing customers;
● Respond to customer enquiries and resolve problems by email and telephone;
● Support and manage existing customer accounts;
● Collect information about the customers and fill in necessary databases;
● Preparing documentation, reports, assisting a manager with other tasks related to customer support and onboarding.
● At least 1 year experience in financial services;
● Higher education preferably in Finance or Business Administration;
● Knowledge in finance/banking area and related products;
● Great problem solving, analytical and organisational skills;
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian;
● Knowledge about common bank products, services and transactions;
● Readiness to work in a multi-tasking mode;
● Detail-oriented personality with excellent customer service skills.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.