Support Service Delivery Manager | PGI Moldova
Planet Group International is a technology dedicated company. Using its experience of 20+ years in providing professional IT services, PGI can now deliver solutions for any challenge in Oil and Gas, Telecom, Banking or Governmental sector. PGI Moldova, part of Planet Group International, is a Software Implementation and Consulting company with an experience in Moldova for more than 10 years. During the years we successfully implemented medium and big size Document Management systems based on OpenText Technologies.
We are looking for a skilled Support Service Delivery Manager with strong knowledge in the field to join our engineering team.
The Support Service Delivery Manager is a key role at PGI, whose primary responsibility is the day to day management of a portfolio of Support services.
This client facing role involves working with other members of the account team to deliver services from delivery teams and focuses on bridging any gaps between the client and the dedicated account team.
The Support-SDM is responsible for delivering any agreed contracted support and maintenance services to the customers from initial transition and throughout the live service. This involves all aspects of delivering a service from monitoring and managing SLAs, production of monthly reports, continual service improvement and management of any operational support issues such
as Major Incident Management.
- Developing client relationships
- Contractual Management: actively participates in Client / internal contract negotiations
- Production of Service Design requirements
- Contributes to the efficient estimation of costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of service commitments
- Service Catalogue Management: ensures that the Service Catalogue is established, agreed with the Client and kept up to date with contracted services
- Service Governance: evaluates the status of services provided (includes SLA management plus other contractual or non-contractual metrics used in the delivery of Client services
- Process Management: coordination of the establishment and maintenance of the processes required in the provision of Client services
- Monitors, measures and reports on regular activities which are subject to contractual agreement or service management processes (SLA’s, OLA’s or any other contractual targets)
- Monitors and influences improved customer experience
- Problem Management: contributes to problems being addressed in a timely manner, and with minimum impact
- Service Transition Management: ensures that new services or changes in services are transitioned into support according to established processes
- Business Continuity Management: works closely with Client around business continuity Participates to the planning and implementation of methods for risk management, impact analysis
- Service Improvement Management: ensures Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- Participates to the definition of countermeasures and contingency arrangements that relate to the serious disruption of IT services
- Acts as bridge between the client and internal operation managers
Qualifications And Experience
- Experience working in delivery of similar ITIL aligned services to SLAs
- Well-developed communication skills and experience dealing with staff ranging from Service Desk analysts and highly technical architects to senior IT Managers and CIOs
- Highly efficient and well organised with demonstrable experience producing a range of written service delivery material such as service reports and service improvement plans
- Managing multiple work streams, internal resources and dynamic client priorities
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to write clear and articulate reports
- Diplomatic and able to remain calm under pressure
- ITIL Certification is a plus
The Following Skills Would Be a Plus:
- Project Management
- Experience working on service transitions
- Previous experience working with shared delivery teams
- Previous experience working with off-shore or near-shore teams
- Technical background
- Salary level of an international IT company, revision each 6 months
- We invest into your professional training and allow you to grow your professional career
- Excellent opportunity to work on projects within an internationally based company
- “ Work from everywhere ” policy
- We offer a fun, open and empowering environment where people can take ownership, have a real impact, and help shape the products and future of the business
Join our global team and become an experienced professional! We offer you the opportunity to upgrade your career and learn to work with different technologies.
Our recruitment partner is mantis.md, so you are invited to send your CV to email@example.com
They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!