We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are a customer-oriented person, with a "get-it-done" attitude, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, come over for a virtual coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on https://www.facebook.com/stefaninimoldova
Support Engineer (Russian & English)
✔ Are you someone talented, able to deal with any technical problem?
✔ Patient and friendly even with difficult customers?
✔ Able to share your technical knowledge in a simple and understandable way?
✔ Then you are the perfect team member we are looking for!
Join our global team and become an experienced professional! We offer you the opportunity to upgrade your career and learn to work with different technologies.
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
- Provide support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
- Log remotely to the client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Document issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
Your path to success requires:
- Russian – advanced level required;
- English – intermediate to advanced level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
- A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
Full time position with rotational 24/7 schedule.
At Stefanini, you will discover a challenging and interesting workplace, as well as a rewarding working experience. You will be awarded for your success with:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to meet you and share their knowledge with you;
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
- Professional soft skills and technical trainings for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Continuous career growth and development opportunities;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Competitive salary package;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Coffee, tea, fruit day and an awesome team to meet with.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR virtual discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll be happy to assist!