Specialist Desktop Publishing Evening/Night
Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
Prospects and clients we deal with: Amazon, Formlabs, Daimler, Lenovo, Amadeus, Swissport.
The DTP Specialist will work with the client documentation, prepare it for translation and then process it to be ready for printing.
- Experience working with various formatting and word processing programs, such as InDesign, FrameMaker and Illustrator, and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- To understand the principles of document formatting such as pagination, how to create and apply paragraphs, knowledge in installation and working with various fonts, etc.
- To be able to extract the content for translation, if there is no editable source document - for this we offer you the necessary training and tools.
- Be able to work with, and create a variety of image formats (intermediate knowledge of image editing, work with vector and bitmap images).
- Learn new programs and applications and deliver training for company employees.
What will help you:
- English communication skills
- Computer literacy (full use of Browsers, E-mail, Skype and Office applications)
- CAD tool knowledge
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
What we offer:
- Fixed salary + monthly bonuses (after the trial period)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Possibility to work from home
- Grow in a strong culture that nurtures talent and acknowledges results
- Receive access to our learning environment (library, training knowledge center, learning circles, coaching)
- Covered taxi
Send us your CV in English to email@example.com stating the position and shift for which you are applying in the subject line.