Katoen Natie is an international logistics service provider and port operator. Founded in 1854 and headquartered in Belgium, Katoen Natie is present in 36 countries on five continents and employs 15,000 worldwide. The company focuses on 10 main industries, including supply chain engineering, process engineering, petrochemicals, specialty chemicals, consumer goods and industry, port operations, general cargo and commodities, food and feed, silo cleaning, and art.
In order to continue the growth of our group, Katoen Natie is looking for:
Katoen Natie Company was founded in 1854 and presently, supplies logistics and semi-industrial services to various industries and port services. The company consists of 400 operational units, with 150 terminals and logistics platforms, employing over 10,000 people and active in all parts of the world.
As Software Developer, you will be working for the Business Unit (BU) of Consumer Goods and Industry. This department developed and keeps developing its own in-house Warehouse Management System (WMS) software, which is the software that you are going to work in and develop.
Your team works with various technologies; the applications are developed in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Framework (C/AL, C/SIDE), which migrates to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (AL), SQL Server is used as database.
Service Desk activities:
· Investigate problems that exist in our WMS (Warehouse Management System)
· Data manipulation, changing various data in the system by code
· Write queries on SQL-server
· Solving problem: software BUGS, performance issues, resolving operational mistakes in AL, C/AL, C/SIDE language used by NAVISION
· Built up knowledge base and optimize procedures
· Develop reports in Report Builder
· Analyse results and report to the management team
· Willingness to learn Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Software
· You have a Bachelor/Master degree in computer applications;
or equal by experience
· A first work experience is an advantage, but not a requirement;
· Strong analytical mind-set
· You are interested in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV suite and Business Central: Training on the job will be provided.
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics.
· Fast learner
· Willingness to work in shifts (early (6:00 – 15:00), day(9:00 – 18:00), late (13:00 – 22:00))
· Challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with a friendly corporate culture
· Opportunity to work and grow in young and friendly team
· Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
· Official work contract, full social packet including: medical insurance, paid holidays etc.
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team, do not hesitate to apply!
Email your CV in English with subject “Software Developer” to