Shopify Front End Developer (remote) | TapRm
TapRm is a high-growth startup in the United States. As a Front-End Developer here you will work in a culturally supportive environment, at a company that invests in you with ongoing training, and introductions to newer technologies.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Shopify development experience, including building custom themes and features from scratch as well as modifications to existing elements
- 3 + Years of Shopify and Shopify Plus ecosystem experience
- 3 + Years of JS Framework Experience Vue / React
- Strong HTML, CSS/ SCSS Experience
- Strong familiarity with Vue, RESTful as well as GraphQL API’s, 3rd Party Integrations
- Understanding of cross-browser/platform issues
What you will do:
- You'll be working directly with the Director of Engineering
- Developing custom themes
- Constructing design solutions with the e-commerce team with a focus on improving website usability
What we offer:
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here
- Remote work, full time schedule (8 hours of work per day, Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00)
- Flexibility - we’re evolving at a rapid pace and things change around here fast
- 5-20% bonus per year depending on performance
- Private insurance
- Gym memberships
- Pluralsight accounts
- Shopify: 3 years (Required)
- Shopify Plus: 1 year (Required)
- JS Frameworks (Vue / React): 3 years (Required)
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
So if you find this vacancy suitable for you, please send your CV to our recruitment partner firstname.lastname@example.org and they will contact you for an interview. You are welcome to our team!
We thank you for your interest in our career opportunities!