• Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies;
• Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and other activities;
• Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance;
• Conduct keyword research to guide content teams;
• Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors;
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition;
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters);
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill;
• Ability to work within a team and independently.
What we'll offer you:
• Highly competitive salary, as well as consistent bonuses for your performances;
• Full Social Package, Medical Assurance;
• Coffee, Tea & Snacks for Free;
• Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9.00-18.00;
• Young and friendly work environment.
Interested? Please send us your CV at the email@example.com and anything else we should know about you. Please indicate in the e-mail subject line the position you are interested in.